Re: Spitfire (sort of) Disk Brake Question

To: <PorscheRcr@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire (sort of) Disk Brake Question
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:34:41 -0500
Other way round-
Herald begat Spitfire, which begat GT-6 -so the Spitfire and GT-6 used
Herald suspension components....Please give credit where due. Not a Chicken
and egg question. Herald came first. :) (Actual order roughly is- Herald-
Spitfire- Herald 12/50- Herald 13/60- Vitesse- GT-6+, although Andy mace may
correct me, but the Spitfire came from the Herald)

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible