Re: Re:What does the "drive resistor" do?

To: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:What does the "drive resistor" do?
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:12:46 -0500
I don't have a drive resistor at the moment. And whence upon my vehicle
completion, I do find myself with a drive resistor, said resistor will
become a bipedular free agent, at which point a valid drive facilitator will
be installed.....

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible, awaiting the Redi-Strip process and repaint for
spring. PS- Anyone think a pair of side by side dark blue 3" racing stripes,
running nose to tail on to of the bonnet and boot would look good on a light
blue Sports/Herald 1200? Just a recent thought I may act upon after due
consideration. (The light blue just does not look macho enough...lol)