Forwarded Message [Re: part swapping]

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded Message [Re: part swapping]
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:38:35 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than spitfires@autox.team.net.
And in HTML format to boot, gack!

mjb.
----

From: PMostrom@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:28:24 EST
Subject: Re: part swapping

Hi y'all

I've been in lurk mode for several months - ever since the e-mail nazi's at
work caused me to switch the mail list to my home email, but this really
*#@@^@ me off.  I've said this before and if you've read it before, I
apologize.

  There is only one way that this virtual neighborhood will work and that is
if everyone is trustworthy.  I've sold parts and bought parts over the net,
done lots of other business over the net and so far (fingers crossed)  I
haven't had any problems.  I want that to continue.

In the past, these people have been identified on this list, so that others
may not be taken.  I would suggest that you do this and if the other party
wants to defend themselves, let them do that as well - on this list.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now,

Paul Mostrom