Re: Caribou Canvas

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: Re: Caribou Canvas
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:53:27 -0800
There was ongoing discussion in another thread about this company recently.
>From what I can gather, Caribou makes a beautiful product, but the owner has
been having health problems, charges credit cards sometimes months before
shipping and customer service has been rapidly deteriorating in recent
months.  This sounds like a small business in serious jeopardy -- and that's
a shame.