Re: Paint Codes

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Codes
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:02:12 -0500
It all depends on the guy flipping the mix
dispensers. My  neighbor just had a quart of Inca mixed
for his TR6, straight from the numbers, not knowing
the guy had a computer reader for matching.
It matched near perfectly.
I'm doing the same. Since my Blaze Red
was a re-spray... the guy is using a computer
reader to adjust the original paint code for a match.
He guarantees it will match, but can not state
un-equivocally it will look the same 3-5 years from now
in the sun (UV effects between different paints)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com