Grant GT Wheels

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grant GT Wheels
From: "Sizemore, Shane" <Shane.Sizemore@per-se.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:51:09 -0500
I have a 1977 Spitfire with the TR7 type wheel on it and it is damaged.
Can someone tell me if the steering wheels on the 1977-1980 are the same?
I have the column mount ignition and wanted to replace the wheel with a
Grant GT style with Hub adapter.

Grant says they are the same up to '77 ?
I thought that once they changed to the column mount ignition, they splines
changed also meaning that 77-80 may have had different style wheels but same
spline...(I think the 77-78 had one style and 79-80 had another).

Thanks
Shane