Re: Cold night cracked rear window...

To: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Cold night cracked rear window...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 02:53:20 -0500
"T. .R. Dafforn" wrote:

> Hi List,
> Its been a bit colder than usual here in the UK, but I am still riding
> top down.
> Last night was puting the hood down, and the rear window split from one
> end to the other.
> (must have been the cold weather)
> I know we've discussed this before, but whats the current thought on
> replacing a rear window?

  My friend had his jeep soft top window sewn in by the
shoe repair guy at the mall.

  Obviously you'd want to talk to the person first to be
sure he/she was a craftsman and not just a guy who wanted
to run a booth in a mall, but they have the strong
sewing machines and hand skill needed for the job.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca