Southern California Drive

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net, Trumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Southern California Drive
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:07:00 -0700
 Hi there everyone!

 Anyone who'll be in the Southern California (South Orange County area) on
March 31, and looking for something to do that Sunday morning is invitid to
bring your Triumph and join us in historic San Juan Capistrano for a beautiful
ride over Ortega Highway. Ortega is a twisty, turny road through the Cleveland
National Forest-great fun! I'll be guiding the group on some side roads as
well. We'll end in San Juan Capistrano for lunch and then an afternoon of
walking tours of one of the oldest neighbourhoods in California (most of the
houses are still inhabited by decendents of the original settlers), the Mission
(known as the Jewel of the Missions) or just knock about the antique shops and
galleries!

 We'll meet off the I-5 at the Ortega Highway exit-from the north, turn left,
over the overpass, and then right at the Chevron station. There's a Denny's in
the back and we'll meet in the parking there. From the south, same exit-you'll
see the Chevron to your right. (If you get to the Union 76-you've gone too far)

Remember, that's Saturday, 31 March at 10 a.m. I hope that if you're in the
area, you'll join us!

Any questions, please feel free to email me off list.

Happy Trails,
Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!