Re: Collectible Automobile, April 2001 Issue

To: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>,
Subject: Re: Collectible Automobile, April 2001 Issue
From: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:32:14 -0500
Thanks for the tip, Chris.

I picked my own copy yesterday.  Seeing "my" BRG late '70's model on page 36
was a nice shock.

For those who have seen the picture (top of page 36), was the dashboard wood
finish that shiny when these cars were new?  I would like to know before I
refinish mine.

Len Lubbers | '79 Spitfire | Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/lubbers