Move forcing sale of Car and Parts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Move forcing sale of Car and Parts
From: "Richard Nettles" <dnettles@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:48:57
An unexpected move will force me to unload my 78 Spit driver and a parts
car.  Located just south of Tampa, Florida.  A really good deal for a quick
sale.  The driver has O.D., Weber carb., Crane ignition, new top, nice
interior, AM/FM cass.,good tires, no rust showing, fair paint.  The parts
car has good engine, rough tranny, good O.D., body sound with some rust.
Also have an extra frame, diffy, and misc. parts.  If interested e-mail or
call (813)634-5221.