Re: Re: Spit carb part & an unrelated story

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Spit carb part & an unrelated story
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:59:55 -0700
> There's another Spyder that you didn't mention.  It's the Fiat 850 Spyder.
>Engine in the rear (If you don't mind my stretching the
> term, engine enough to include that abomination)!!!!  :0
>
> Joe

I thought we were talking about the spyder based on the 124. The 850 has really
become quite rare-even in Italy. They were quite Spitfire looking-really
lovely. I saw on on Pacific Coast Highway near Malibu one day-all restored in a
lovely honey gold colour-we approached, staring at one another-like trying to
confirm what the other was driving and then as we passed-waving, yelling,
thumbs up! Love those "Malibu moments", eh?

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!