Vicky brit questions

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vicky brit questions
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 23:56:08 -0600
Well, I just got a heapload of money from my employer, and am considering a
few car-related purchases.
Few oddball questions tho:

1. I bought the Crane cams kit for my '79, but the rotor/disc assembly thing
that goes in the distributor was NOT included. Was I supposed to get it, or
just drool over the pictures in the catalog?

2. Consideirng bucking the 1 grand for the whole interior kit. Does this
include the transmission carpeting? If so, do I have to remove and re-sew on
my gearsihft boot?(mine has the plastic end broken off).

3. considering getting the complete exhaust thing too. If I were to swich
over to the 4/2/1 exhaust pipe arrangement and ditch the emissions stuff, do
I have to cut thhose pipes off to do it, or is it a simple re-bolting of
things?

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net