Re: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: "Randy Woodward" <r.woodward@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:55:14 -0600
As I recall, The beauty of the Spitfire was *not* a British design at all.
Michelotti's styling is, as is to be expected, entirely Italian. As for
Germans... The TR-6 body was designed by Karmann.

I myself would kill for a retro-designed Spit with 21st century engineering,
even if the profits went to buy Helmut Kohl a new swimming pool.