Re: dailey drivers

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dailey drivers
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:29:26 -0700
> Michael, I disagree 100%, these are very reliable cars, I would, and do take
> off and go anywhere, anytime I want, when these cars are properly maintained
> they will take care of you,

A-Men to that!

Any car-even these new-fangled, "non-maintenance" models need basic care and
looking after!

when you leave loose exposed wires, untuned
> engines, dirty oil, just plain mistreatment, then you get what you deserve,
> do you think that AAA only has LBC owners as policy paying customers, not
> so.

I've seen a fair amount of Mercedes (!), and new Hondas, Toyotas and Nissans
(of all sorts of sizes and models) by the side of the freeway, waiting for the
AAA truck-all those cars and trucks/SUVs that aren't supposed to need a AAA tow.

>When you change the oil, "LOOK" under the hood at everything, only takes
> 2 minutes longer. Remember how "MOST" of these cars got their start in this
> world, that wild and "I don't give a damn" college freshman, because thats
> all his dad could afford to buy him, then comes the DPO and then you, so put
> it back together the right way and it is very reliabile.

That goes for pretty much any older car on it's 2nd, 3rd, 4th or whatever
owner. And I have a saying that any car is only as good as the last person to
work on it.

A very happy and
> contented woman is usually the well dressed lady that most people are
> admiring, that goes for your LBC also.  "FT"

You're so cute, Fred!

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!