Merry Christmas to all..... and to all a Goodbye!!

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas to all..... and to all a Goodbye!!
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:40:59 -0600
The Spit was stored in the tomb with care, in hope that in 4 years I would
soon be there.  It's motor was pickled with the utmost care, fishing village
marina helped there.....  Ok, I've lost my mind to too many Beers.  The
purpose of this note was to say goodbye to all the folks on the SPIT list.
Thank you for all the help over the years. I will miss you and think of you
often. I will be headed to Fairbanks Alaska in about  a week and sadly my
Spit will stay behind, I will however come and get it when I decide where I
will call home.

Thank you so much for the time and the love you spend each and every day on
your fine British Auto's...

Thank you to Joe Curry and Steve Hunt!!  I wish you well and bid you the
fondest farewell...

Unsubscribing...

Nick Campiglia
Formerly of Abilene Texas
Former owner of a 1967 Triumph Spitfire
Future owner of the furthest north SPITFIRE 1500....

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodbye!!!!