Re: Close call

To: "Michael D. Nugent, Ph.D." <nugentmd@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Close call
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:33:39 -0800 (PST)
Man, that's called a close call for sure!  Makes you glad that our
Triumphs are so low to the ground!  Whew!

Say Mike, you still have the rims on the black GT6 open for a swap?  :)

For folks who have not seen this car in person, the gold beastie is a
beauty with a V8 living under the hood.  The paint is gorgeous.  And Mike
has plans to yank the body off and put the V8 GT6 chassis under a
Spitfire!  Luckily I snagged the donor car earlier.  Hmm, I wonder if I
can convince him to sell me the GT6 body?  :)

http://home1.gte.net/nugentmd/GT8underbranch.jpg

That's the corrected link.

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *