Re: LBC - Midtown Madness

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: LBC - Midtown Madness
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:47:23 +0000
At 07:32 PM 12/23/00 -0500, Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou wrote:
>I tried the demo and read a couple of reviews, but I couldn't find the
>answer to one question:
>
>In the London setting, do you drive on the left side of the road in a
>RHD car?  (Actually, I guess you could drive on any side of the road you
>feel like...)
>
>Doug

The designers set up the in-game traffic to use the correct side of the
road depending upon where you are driving.  So yes, in London the cars will
be on the left side of the road which throws you off a bit when you're
bombing down the street in the 'clear' left lane and run head on into a
bus!  Heh.

There are some web sites where you can download new cars and even some
utilities to build your own.  I'm not sure you could build a proper
Spitfire though- you'd have to come up with a way for it to periodically
lose parts on the road. :)
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |