And then there were three.

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: And then there were three.
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:56:57 -0600
Greetings, fellow listers!

Well, I've done it again.  I saw a listing on VTR for a ' 73 Spit,
reasonable price, and LOCAL too!  I went to see it tonight, and there are
now 3 residents of the Gingerich Home for Wayward Triumphs.  Very solid body
that needs prep & paint, usable interior less carpet, good top, supposedly
solid engine (carb currently disassembled), no reverse, decent tires, good
chrome.  Definitely a keeper.  Now I have to go back and re-read the threads
on temporary storage.  "Red" comes home next week.

And the children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of
Spitfires danced in their heads.

BillG
'74 Spitfire
'71 GT6