Restored Spitfire MKII For Sale

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restored Spitfire MKII For Sale
From: Greg Thorsley <Gregory.Thorsley@montage.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:01:08 -0700
The time has come to sell my car that has been with me for the last 15
years.  If it is possible to be unfair to a car I have been unfair to
this car.  It simply does not get out enough.  In Alberta we only have a
few months that a car like this can be enjoyed and I don't take it out
enough.

I have pictures on
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/gthorsle/spitfire.jpg

You will notice that the back window is not in the hardtop of this
picture, it is installed now and complete with headliner.  The car is in
great running condition and I am willing to discuss it further outside
of the message list if you would like more information.

I am asking $13,500 CDN which converts to around $9,000 USD.

--
Gregory B. Thorsley, P.Eng
Director - Energy Services

MONTAGE eIntegration Inc.    Direct Line: 780.917.6819
1900, 10130 - 103 Street     Office:      780.423.4553
Edmonton, Alberta            Fax:         780.423.7088
T5J 3N9                      Email: Gregory.Thorsley@Montage.ca