Re: Car not starting! + heater hose

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: Re: Car not starting! + heater hose
From: "John Hobson" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:05:22 -0000
I installed the new heater hoses on Saturday, fired up the engine, and she
started first time!  The weather had been dry and relatively warm for the
last 24 hours so I think that there was some dampness on the electrics that
dryed out.

After some more careful examination I have now realised that all of my
heater hoses need replacing,  I tried getting some standard heater hose from
Halfords, but I can't bend them to shape, they just seem to kink.  Is there
any way I can get them to bend sufficiently or am I resigned to having to
fork out loads of cash for the proper moulded ones from Rimmers?

cheers
John