Re: RE: Road rage half an apology

To: Playswithcarz@cs.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Road rage half an apology
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:08:42 -0700
> Playswithcarz@cs.com wrote:
> > Last month an
> > 18 wheeler (a frog from Canada)
>
>   I *HOPE* that was accidently said.
>
> Maybe I should have mentioned half of my ancestors are from Canada and some
> still are there. I am sorry for any offense for our Northern neighbors. And
> any that might be related to me as I am happily half a frog.
>
> Arthur H. Smith

I'm half a frog too! And not only Frog-but Hugenot Frog! In my neighbourhood
too, I'm a "Gringa"-sometimes said with a lovely sneer. But there are other,
more pressing things to be offended by and upset about-like how since
deregulation of the electric company in California-we are being screwed! Or
let's be offended by the Red Cross repeatedly being cited for violations in the
last 15 years and sending out tainted blood product just a few weeks ago.

So, c'mon people! Arthur told a story, made a funny and let's worry about
things other than being good naturedly called a Frog-by a Frog!

Froggedly yours,

Laura G. (Half frog and proud of it!)

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!