Re: Car not starting!

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: Re: Car not starting!
From: "John Hobson" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:07:37 -0000
It is definitely a lucas dizzy, but I'm not sure if it is a 45DE4, was the
same dizzy fitted to European and USA models?  I'm sure there is a plentiful
supply of dizzys at the Spitfire Graveyard that I could pick up if needs be.

I will give Richard's suggestions a try and if that doesn't work I will
change the dizzy.  Thinking about it the engine did get a good spray of
steam so it is probably quite damp, hopefully it is just dampness that is
the problem.  I'll let you know how it all goes anyhow.

cheers
John