Re: Clutch Fluid Loss

To: "1784T2Y4DY" <1784T2Y4DY@email.msn.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Fluid Loss
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:19:29 -0700
Not sure who 1784T2Y4DY is... But I've already answered this one over at the
Totally Triumph Garage where this message was originally posted and
forwarded FROM.

The slave cylinder needs to be rebuilt.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!