Re: Driving season is over

To: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving season is over
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:24:38 -0700
Bummer, Bill!

Sorry to hear of your disappointing experience.  Hang in there!  Best of
luck with the rebuild.  The good news is, your block is sound and your
engine should be good for another 100,000+ miles when you're through
rebuilding (hopefully!).

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!