Where in the UK to buy Spit body parts?

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where in the UK to buy Spit body parts?
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:23:10 -0700
I'd be grateful if the UK listers would share any experiences of buying OE
replacement body parts.
I intend to order from here (Canada), and have my Dad bring them back with
him when he returns from a visit, som would like to know what supplier to
use.
My concern is quality first then price second. I had a bad experience buying
locally (lack of quality!), and won't have to pay duty, so can afford to pay
to get parts that fit(!).
For the record, the Spit needs LH sill (rocker) closing panels (end, and top
where it fits in the corner of the door), plus lower A post repair panel.
I'll be grateful for any info, and if anyone is uncomformtable saying
anything "unkind" on the list, then please mail me directly at:
nmoseley@direct.ca
Regards and many thanks
Nick Moseley
78 Spit - on the road for the summer, enjoyed daily
78 Spit - awaiting chassis transplant
76 Spit - under the knife
Delta B.C. Canada