Re: Wheels & tires

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Wheels & tires
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:14:24 -0400

> Will I have any problems with 175/70 tires on the MKIV ? Any brand
> preference ? Probably get some really good deals on Firestones !! (VBG)

I have 175/70's on mine, no problem at all!  Of course, I have nothing to
compare to, but the OD is the same as 155/80 so there ya go. :-)

I'm running a tire that you can only get from Canadian Tire here in Canada,
though I'm sure it's sold as another brand in the US since it's made by
Michelin... It's called the Motomaster Predator.  I swear by them.

Luke
'71 mkIV