English Tunes-non LBC

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: English Tunes-non LBC
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Sep 20 2000 17:44:49 GMT-0600
I have a favour to ask the listers in England-Nottingham and Leicester
especially.

My dear friend, Robert Israel is performing in Nottingham and Leicester this
week or weekend-and if anyone sees anything-a reveiw or anything, I would love
to get a copy of it. He's a pianist and composer-and though he performs on the
concert stage, I'm not sure if they are concerts or if he's doing live
accompiament to silent films. (And if you get a chance to go-he's a wonderful
pianist either way!)

So, if anybody sees anything, please cut it out for me?

Thanks,

Laura G.