4-2-1 headers

To: "Spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4-2-1 headers
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:00:42 -0400
I can't give a higher recommendation to the Maniflow header that I bought
for my 1500 from aptfast.com

Great fit.  Absolutely no problem getting it in.  No bending or tweaking.
The power difference was amazing.  I highly recommend a 4.2.1 feeling the
cost difference is worth the performance.  Unless you are roadracing long
tracks, a 4.2.1 will be better for street, autox, and short road courses.  I
coupled the header to a homemade 2" exhaust through a high flow muffler.
This with my twin 1.5" SU's and one inch of very very mild porting allows my
spit to very quickly rev well past the rev line.  I keep almost doing bad
things racing.  Before the car would start to lose rev rate above 5k, but
now keeps going on faster than I can catch it.  Strongly in need of a rev
limiter, I am.

jim