Re: Sense of Humor!!??

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: Re: Sense of Humor!!??
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:17:37 -0700
Sorry Bill, I don't think I ever received the cartoon, did I?   And at your
age, what are you doing e-mailing 40-year-old men cartoons??  :-)

Yes, we have an understanding.  I'm so glad that I didn't buy your Spitfire
when you had that moment of weakness because look at all the fun you'd be
missing out of lately.

Ciao,

Jeff