New Project

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Project
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 13:19:08 -0700
Hey guys and gals,

This past long weekend was busy indeed.   I spent much of it finishing the
Bathroom in my shop.  The wife told me I had to do so
because she is tired of grease all over her house.

I have to report that it is coming along quite nicely.  Shower is in, vanity is
built and awaiting the correct size sink.

The toilet is ready to install complete with a lid that will stay in the UP
position most of the time.  Hey it's my bathroom, I'll
leave the lid up if I want to!!!!  :)

I'm thinking of decorating the walls with Pirelli Calendars!

Joe