Re: Goldie the 1970 GT6+ now up for comments and qwacks!

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: Re: Goldie the 1970 GT6+ now up for comments and qwacks!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, May 30 2000 9:23:57 GMT-0600

>.....I truly almost feel guilty for having taking it from him for this price.
>
>Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net

Congratulations! I'd say not bad for a grand!

A friend of mine just bought a really sweet '67 MGB for 3k-the only thing wrong
with it being that the red paint has faded-but, like he says-who needs pretty
paint for a daily driver that's going to sit in parking all day whilst at work!
(He's got an MGA show car with pretty paint-can't enjoy it like the '67!)

Where can I find a deal like you guys!?

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!