Re: Subliminalism: was: Gas guage alignment?

To: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Subliminalism: was: Gas guage alignment?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, May 24 2000 11:57:43 GMT-0600
Hahaha! I love this story! It reminds me of the only time I ran out of gas in
my first spit-Arthur, King of the Britons. I had been driving an Alfa Guilia
Nuova Super which had a little light alongside the gas needle. When the light
went on, it meant that you were on your reserves and you had enough gas to get
to the gas station.

So, I had this beautiful little pagent blue Spitfire and was out driving in the
first days I had it. THe needle went down. Ok. But, out of habit I kept waiting
for the light to go on. Until the car choke and came to a stop and I realized I
wasn't in the Alfa anymore-the Spit didn't have the light! Ever since then, I
am so careful when driving a Spit to watch the needle and not run out of
gas-though I have come very close.

Laura G.