Re: EARLY SPITFIRE HARDTOP

To: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: EARLY SPITFIRE HARDTOP
From: "Phil Johnson" <spitfire.man@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:02:01 +0100
Mike,

I think that you will find that it is a fibre glass one if it is part number
RL1542. It is not the same as the original in that the seals are more
'generic' in design and the headlining is 'composite' (probably brushed
nylon?). Have a close look at the picture in their catalogue. The choice is
yours in the end.

Regards
==
Phil Johnson
Coventry UK
Club Triumph (UK) Spitfire/GT6 Secretary
http://www.club.triumph.org.uk/

66 Spitfire4 Mk2 FC73949
77 TR7 ACG15216
77 TR7 ACG10378A Ongoing Sprint Conversion