New toy, a voice recognition program for my PC

To: enriquez@ohsu.edu, pdxgirl@hotmail.com, cathomas@excelonline.com,
Subject: New toy, a voice recognition program for my PC
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:10:30 -0700
Hey everyone,  Thought you'd like to see the "advanced" capabilities of a
new voice recognition program
 I installed on my computer.  It's supposed to let you talk into the
microphone, and then it supposedly recognizes what you said, and types it
for you.  Here it is, it's certainly easier than typing, but I can
guarantee you what you're about to see is NOT exactly what I said.  I
typed this paragraph, I talked in the following before I typed this.
Also, I did NOT change ANYTHING, thought you'd like to see it's actual
capabilities.

I'M TRULY IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!  At least it passed the spell checker in my
e-mail program.  Don't know what to say about the rest.

Brad

This is a test of my new voice recognition programs this works out to
build a top into the rest and will see a few actually puts down on this
E-mail what I am writing or are around summer one copy in both as
compared to whom would decide maintained toll on not telling them all on
ministers did not to you guys are you consume what looks like you
conceive how good this is there is that I see right now that the first

It uses the word top into the rest are out of even know what I meant to
say about it certainly was a bill the top into the rest