Re: RE: Spitfires in Alaska

To: Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us
Subject: Re: RE: Spitfires in Alaska
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, May 15 2000 20:14:57 GMT-0600
That does sound romantic!

Way back when, I dated a fellow in Colorado who had a Spitfire-October, in the
Rockies-top down, going to the Drive-in...or we'd go up one of the dirt roads
that overlooked the Springs, all bundled up in down sleeping bags and the
makings for screw-drivers -top down and stay up there all night listening to
the radio...those were the days!

Of course, he was from Northern Michigan, so our Colorado Springs winters were
nothing for him!

Laura G.