Re: RE: Coolant hoses

To: Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us
Subject: Re: RE: Coolant hoses
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, May 12 2000 10:52:37 GMT-0600
You mean there's a top down season? ;-D I had my top down this last time, for
10 months! I only put it up because there was a deluge and my date was a wuss!

I use my heater all summer-it gets chilly here at night in the summer-I live a
mile from the ocean. And I use it in the summer when I go up to the Valley on
those 100o days-or else I wouldn't be able to make it over Sepulveda Pass in
bumper to bumper!

Laura G.