Re: Quiller Triumph

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Quiller Triumph
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 16:19:55 +0100
Hi Joe
I have never dealt with Quiller myself but people I know have convinced me
of their reputation as a good company, that is why I have a link to them on
my site. I only list the people who I or others I know have had good
dealings with!
Also I have made contact with the chap from the Island to whom you
recommended my advice, he is going to come see me about his problem. I think
I passed his car earlier today, looks really nice! It is a shame that the
timing was slightly off as we had our camping weekend last weekend and he
could have had the advice of some real Spit buffs.
Thanks for putting him in touch, perhaps he will join one or more of the
local clubs!

Graham.