Re: TRF Catalog!!

To: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Subject: Re: TRF Catalog!!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 01:36:40 +0100
Hi Dean
Try your local Lucas outlet they are selling recon racks (from power line?)
I fitted one for a customer and haven't had any feed back and they say no
news is good news. Alternately you could buy the bits and build your own. I
have found that I can build a rack for the same price as a recon (excluding
labour costs, but if we added those up for our cars we wouldn't own them)
and at least I know it's done right! I have seen "professionally"rebuilt
racks that have been shot blasted after assembly and are full of shot, I had
a rack that had half of the sleeve bearing for the passenger end, whoever
did that one obviously wanted to do two for the price of one.

Graham.