1974 Spitfire being parted out

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: 1974 Spitfire being parted out
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 21:40:30 -0400
Hi all,

Haven't posted much lately -- been too busy.  :(

But a fellow Club member here in NJ wants me to advise you that he is
parting out a '74 Spitfire. Parts for sale include:

Bonnet
1500 engine (out of 76 Midget) (serial number is FP 2382 UF )
Non O-D Trans
Drive shaft
Complete rear axle assy (diff & halfshafts)
Complete front suspension
Very good condition frame, (no rust or bends)
Body tub (some rust in floors but otherwise very sound)
Windshield (starting to fog on left bottom)
Two complete doors (no rust or dents, right side missing glass)
Complete steering column with wheel
Complete dash with all gauges and switches (center wood starting to lift)
Seat and tracks (seats poor but tracks good)
Interior dash pads (3 pieces, all very good except top dash one 1 inch split)
Taillights and Side light assy's
Four wheels and tires with center caps (very good tires)
Alternator, Starter , ZS Carb, Header, Radiator,

Other parts available but above is most of it.

These will be for sale at Carlisle
Import show May 19-21 space I-24

Please respond directly to

"Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>

or call 732 968 4086

I have no financial interest, yada, yada, yada...

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna, NJ USA

" When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual
who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that
individual is crazy."