Re: For what it's worth

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: For what it's worth
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 08:38:59 -0700
Craig,
I was thumbing through the Summmit Racing catalog and saw an aluminum dual
master cylinder for Mopar Products that looks very similar
to the later Spitfire ones.  The only perceivable difference is the flange on
that has the bolt holes at 3 and 9 rather than 6 and 12.
There again, it shouldn't be much of a stretch to modify the mounting bracket.
These are priced at 80 and 100 bucks for the 5/16 and
1-1/32 bore (respectively).

Joe