Early Spitfire Catalogue from TRF

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Spitfire Catalogue from TRF
From: brian_s@deq.state.la.us
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 08:45:31 -0500
Listers,

I have in my possession (if I can find It) a VERY OLD spitfire catalogue.
This one INCLUDES the "round tails".  I am willing to send this catalogue to
someone willing to shoot copies of it and return it to me.  Normally I would
do something like this but, alas, I find I have not the time.  This
catalogue is about 15 yrs old and was among the first I received from TRF.
This was when the TR3 catalogue was a mimeographed (remember those)
pamphlet!  BTW those of us with TR3/TR4's are still waiting for a complete
catalogue like the TR6 owners have.   But, I am a patient man.  I own 5
triumphs, I have to be!

Brian Smith
1959 TR3 (2)
1972 Spitfire (2)