RE: TRF

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>,
Subject: RE: TRF
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 17:55:57 -0700
Jeff and Stephen,

One thing I've learned to love about TRF is actually their use of factory
parts numbers for ordering. Even though I have their (skimpy) TR3 catalog,
quite often it doesn't list what I need. So I look up the part number in the
factory parts catalog reprint, search through the parts list you can
download from their website, and find it quite often.

Hopefully the same would hold true for the early Spits.

Good luck!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire