more gasket content

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: more gasket content
From: Thearthurhsmith@cs.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:48:42 EST
http://www.anedieco.com/parts6page1.htm#1
My site and it will show you a picture of the cork composite I use on my Jag.
It has some body to it and the cost is low. I charge $8.00 for a pair of 6
cyl cam cover gaskets and they work. A rubber gasket would work but it would
cost more and if the surfaces aren't smooth then you should fix um, and with
a rubber gasket you may over tighten. for those imperfect surfaces that you
can't make smooth a dab of silicone would help.

In inches how wide is the gasket and how long?

But if you want rubber I can do that also.

Give me the size and I can quote them all.