RE: fuel octane

To: "'Dr. Faustus'" <faustus@xmission.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: fuel octane
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:41:25 -0500
Andy, I understand a bad tank a gas can mess you up.  My point was one, by
the time the gas has done its damage it is gone and cannot be proven as the
source of damage.  and two, there is almost no real way to say "that 5
gallons you sold me screwed up my car"  most damage by gas is caused over
long periods, and I am sure any claim brought to Gate or elsewhere would be
laughed out as it would be unprovable.

my .02 cents

Patrick Bowen