RE: Todays update on Restoration

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Todays update on Restoration
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:29:24 -0500
Sounds like you've got momentum going.  Mine peaked when I put new tires and
wheels on and recieved my insurance and plates.  Now I'm road worthy and
legit...a dangerous combination.  I put ten (whole) miles (count'em) on it
in one drive!  Doesn't sound like a big deal, but after a lot of winter work
and not being sure of the dependability, it is a big deal.  It was fun.  At
one point I was going to return home, but...I followed the urge to turn in
the opposite direction and put some 'open road' miles on it.  Ran
great...Can't wait to get it out again.

I think I have the Lucas touch.  BOTH my office and home PC (3 month old
Dell)  hd's failed within three days of each other...but my Spit runs great.

Terry Banbury
Mk III