Re: oil

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:52:39 EST
On a trip from Wisconsin to Mid-Ohio race track, mostly interstate driving 75
mph or so (4000 on the tach).  This was the spare motor which came out of my
'71 GT6 which had been behind a barn for 8-10 years before I bought it with
the 125,000 mile motor seized.  Got it broken loose, tuned it up and popped
it in.  Used maybe a quart of oil each way -- 1400 mile or so total.

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com

In a message dated 03/23/2000 2:04:29 PM Central Standard Time,