Heater hoses

To: kimkell@decaturnet.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater hoses
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:22:30 +0000

Dave,

Off the top of my head (so don't take this as gospel).....

The cross-bar of the T you mention is orientated vertically.  The top part of it
connects to the heater (maybe this answers the first question?) and the bottom
part I'm not 100% sure, but I think it connects to a metal pipe which is bolted
onto the water pump, and runs alongside the engine underneath the manifolds.

Hope that helps, but like I said it's from memory.....

Dean