Re: U.S.A.

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: U.S.A.
From: John Cave <cavej@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:04:48 -0500
No. not enough room, two sets of golf clubs etc, last four hours ,a white
nuckle ride, late night, heavy rain, big lorries, not very pleasant, plus for
long distance running my spit needs an overdrive, 5th gear, or a lower diff,
does anyone know if the 3.27 ring gear from a GT6 would fit in the spit diff
housing.

                        cheers John cave