Spitfire Racing Web Site

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Racing Web Site
From: russell.munns@bt.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:22:12 -0000
I am currently putting a web site together for triumph enthusiasts who are
interested in Spitfire Racing. The page is basically all there now but I am
looking for any ideas so that this site can become the definitive guide to
racing a spitfire. The site currently details the preparation of my own soon
to be race car, the TSSC race series and my other triumph cars. I want it to
be more than a personal page though so I would be gratefull of any
comments/suggestions.

http://www.btinternet.com/~rjmunns/

Russell