RE: prejudice

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: prejudice
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:37:38 -0500
I don't blame car professionals who won't take on restorations vs. insurance
work.  If I was going to do restoration work, I would only do it first
class.  Because that's what people expect (in spite of what they tell you up
front)  and I would charge whatever it cost to do.

Actually, I'm glad there is no money to be made in restoring old Triumphs.
It would price us regular car nuts out of the market.

Terry